Sunday, February 26, 2006

Check list for me

Well ...I have been tagged by Mandrake (Rajat).I guess this is one last thing you expect being a blogger.Here it goes ...

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
  1. Serve the humanity, to the best of my ability;and try and make a difference (seriously)
  2. Learn how to play guitar(honestly)
  3. Learn how to drive(it's a fact)
  4. Read, Read and Read
  5. Do something adventurous...i'm really sedate
  6. Be famous.
  7. Become a social Entrepreneur

Seven Things I can do

  1. Give some(loads) of gyan.
  2. Ride a Cycle.
  3. Irritate others.
  4. Be damn funny.
  5. Cut, copy and paste.
  6. Walk for long hours.
  7. Listen to music at any possible decible level.

Seven Things I can’t do

  1. Ride a Motorbike and drive car
  2. Get up early
  3. live without music,internet and newspaper
  4. tolerate hipocrasy.
  5. Watch Prabhu Chawla on Aaj Tak
  6. Go to Gym.
  7. Listen and read interviews of Actresses and Pg 3 celebrities.

Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex

  1. Simplicity , elegance and grace
  2. Intellectual ability
  3. Humour
  4. Eyes
  5. Voice
  6. Hairs
  7. To be honest I think I like them all.

Seven Things I say most

  1. Ok.
  2. Accha.
  3. May be.
  4. I don't know.
  5. Hey.
  6. Really.
  7. Do you know ?

Seven Celebrity Crushes

  1. Salma Hayek
  2. Rani Mukherjee
  3. Alicia Silverstone
  4. Kajol
  5. That' it yaar

Seven websites I Visit

  1. Yahoo
  2. Sify
  3. Blogger
  4. Google
  5. Desi Pundit
  6. HR sites
  7. Blog links

Gosh this was really tough...I mean it's diffucult to recall all these things at one go.For a change I'm not going to tag anyone and let this saga end here itself.

2 comments:

Mayank Krishna said...

Nice one Ajit. Yesterday, saw similar stuff on Atul's blog :-)

But you should not have stopped tagging yaar.It's great fun. In fact, I would have loved to be tagged ;-) Atleast it would have provided me with an opportunity for some self-analysis :-D

_ said...

howdy ajit, i was just catching up with the tag posts on your sites. its totally wacky!! makes you think so much and atleast in my case made me realise that i need to get up and go out of my work place