Saturday, August 20, 2005

BUZZ is back .............

After a hiatus of nearly 3 months i am back to this favourite blog of mine.BUZZ .........when i started blogging i thought may be its just another techno fad which I am used to for the last 7-8 yrs.But BOY I am really hooked to it now.It all strated with BUZZ but now I have two other blogs hrfunda and coolbihari ,both blogs are related to my yahoo groups.

HR funda I think has become a great success ,when i started out i had no clue regrading the no. of likely members.But gosh ..............................7 months down the lane its 350 members strong and now when i get mails from its group members asking about various issues it really feels nice to be the group owner.
I think the success of HR funda promted me to set up the cool bihari group , a long cherished dream of mine to wear my bihari sleeve right up on my collar......With cool bihari I look forward to have some great action in future.Lets just hope things move the way we have planned.
Life i think has changed a lot after broadband has started in Patna.It wasn't long ago that i used to make N no. of attempts just to log on via the dail up connection.I think its a great boon for nerds like me who dont mind spending hrs and hrs like ZOMBIE in front of the comp.
Well to be honest i do little relevent thing on net,most of the time its either search for some new audio sofwares or reading some obnoxious blog.But the thing which has really hooked me these days is the peer to peer softwares .I think its just too cool yaar.
I recently downloaded some good old snuffy puffy oldies stuff like everly brothers and my good old country music lord Garth Brooks.I was really searching for them desperately.THANK GOD BROADBAND is here to say.
In my next post i'll share a nice story of our very own BSNL senior officer views on broadband in Bihar.I'll b posting most of my buzzings on coolbihari.blogspot.com and hrfundablog.blogspot.com so keep reading........Anyways u guys must check out Mark Knofpler's shangrila its classic and vinatge stuff.

No comments: